Canvas and Clover facilities…
We have a shower block with three male and three female rooms. Each room has its own shower, toilet and sink for your own comfort and privacy. There is also a hairdryer and plug for your straighteners!
There is a custom made wooden shelter in the field, which has benches for you to enjoy a meal and a drink if it’s raining. There are also toys and books for children to play with, table tennis, and table football, and plugs for charging phones. We also have a marquee with more benches and toys for extra cover.
The field is 5 acres and has plenty of space for a game of football, a bug hotel ‘Bugingham Palace’, a natural grass area, and a small wood with a fairy door trail in.
We make fresh wood fired pizzas on a Friday so you can arrive, relax, have a drink and some pizza and enjoy the fresh air, and breakfasts. (For details see availability and pricing)
We also sell charcoal, firelighters, marshmallows, and commonly used items you may have forgotten.
- Shower block with individual cubicles.
- Washing up area
- Fire pit with free starter pack of wood
- Breakfast baskets available with locally sourced ingredients and bacon baps on a Sunday
- Wood fired pizzas on a Friday
- Bug hotel
- Covered area with table and chairs for a family get together
- Play equipment for kids including footballs and boules
- Small wood with picnic benches and a fairy trail
- Books to borrow
- ice creams for sale
- Car park away from the tents (one car per tent, extra cars £5 per stay)
- Home cooked meal delivery service
Ideas for groups activities…
- We work with local mobile beauty therapist Georgina MacPherson who can provide a number of treatments in your tent. Why not have an Indian head massage or a pedicure whilst your better half is in charge of the barbecue. To book a treatment contact Georgina at www.patreeshasbeautytherapy.co.uk, or on 07754084778.
- The Elms Hotel luxury spa just down the road has a variety of Spa Day packages available. Contact them for more details on 01299 896666.
- G and Tea (www.gandteabakkery.co.uk) is a vintage tearoom in Worcester serving afternoon tea and Gin teapot cocktails
- Peachley Quad trekking (01905 641309) offers quad bike trekking experiences starting at £45.
- Go Ape at Wyre forest (0845 0949793) is always great fun and has junior and adult courses.
- Go hiking up the beautiful Malvern Hills
- Clay pigeon shooting is offered at nearby Park Farm. Call 01905620237 for more details.
- Why not experience afternoon tea (with or without champagne!) at The Elms luxury hotel call 01299 896666 to book.
- Book Simon Birbeck (www.ukwildadventures.co.uk) to come to the site. He will do bespoke survival skills, foraging, and bushcraft sessions for groups.
- The Holt Fleet is a short drive or 40 minute walk away and they have beautiful river pods that you can book and eat overlooking the River Severn (www.theholtfleet.co.uk)
- Astley Vineyard our local vineyard can give you a tour of the vineyard and wine tasting. Contact them on 01299 822907 for details and pricing.
- We have a large cooking pot and tripod for cooking over a firepit for hire so you can cook up a campfire stew for your group, or even a large pot of mulled cider for everyone to enjoy. E-mail for details.