Canvas and Clover facilities…
We have a shower block with three male and three female rooms. Each room has its own shower, toilet and sink for your own comfort and privacy. There is also a hairdryer and plug for your straighteners!
There is a custom made wooden shelter in the field, which has benches for you to enjoy a meal and a drink if it’s raining. There are also toys and books for children to play with, table tennis, and table football, and plugs for charging phones.
The field is 5 acres and has plenty of space for a game of football, a bug hotel ‘Bugingham Palace’, a natural grass area, and a small wood with a fairy door trail in.
We make fresh wood fired pizzas on a Friday so you can arrive, relax, have a drink and some pizza and enjoy the fresh air.
We also sell charcoal, firelighters, marshmallows, and commonly used items you may have forgotten.
- Shower block with individual cubicles.
- Washing up area
- Fire pit with free starter pack of wood
- Breakfast baskets available with locally sourced ingredients and bacon baps on a Sunday
- Wood fired pizzas on a Friday
- Bug hotel
- Covered area with table and chairs for a family get together
- Play equipment for kids including footballs and boules
- Small wood with picnic benches and a fairy trail
- Books to borrow
- ice creams for sale
- Car park away from the tents (one car per tent, extra cars £5 per stay)
- Home cooked meal delivery service
Ideas for groups activities…
- We work with local mobile beauty therapist Georgina MacPherson who can provide a number of treatments in your tent. Why not have an Indian head massage or a pedicure whilst your better half is in charge of the barbecue. To book a treatment contact Georgina at www.patreeshasbeautytherapy.co.uk, or on 07754084778.
- The Elms Hotel luxury spa just down the road has a variety of Spa Day packages available. Contact them for more details on 01299 896666.
- G and Tea (www.gandteabakkery.co.uk) is a vintage tearoom in Worcester serving afternoon tea and Gin teapot cocktails
- Peachley Quad trekking (01905 641309) offers quad bike trekking experiences starting at £45.
- Go Ape at Wyre forest (0845 0949793) is always great fun and has junior and adult courses.
- Go hiking up the beautiful Malvern Hills
- Clay pigeon shooting is offered at nearby Park Farm. Call 01905620237 for more details.
- Why not experience afternoon tea (with or without champagne!) at The Elms luxury hotel call 01299 896666 to book.
- Book Simon Birbeck (www.ukwildadventures.co.uk) to come to the site. He will do bespoke survival skills, foraging, and bushcraft sessions for groups.
- We work with a variety of outdoor caterers. Why not book fish and chips with The Village mobile fish and chip van phone: 07528 360328.
- Astley Vineyard our local vineyard can give you a tour of the vineyard and wine tasting. Contact them on 01299 822907 for details and pricing.
- We have a large cooking pot and tripod for cooking over a firepit for hire so you can cook up a campfire stew for your group, or even a large pot of mulled cider for everyone to enjoy. E-mail for details.