Although there is plenty to do right here at the farm, there are many opportunities in the surrounding area for things to do and places to visit.
Every tent has an information pack with ideas of places to go, which include:
- Malvern Hills http://www.visitthemalverns.org/
- Parks and Play areas http://www.netmums.com/worcestershire/local/index/outdoor-play/parks
- National Trust – Greyfriars http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/greyfriars/
- Witley Court – English Heritage http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/witley-court-and-gardens
- West Midlands Safari Park http://www.wmsp.co.uk
- Severn Valley Railway http://www.svr.co.uk
- Top Barn Farm http://www.topbarn.co.uk
- Little Owl Farm Park http://www.littleowlfarmpark.co.uk
- Cinema http://www.myvue.com/home/cinema/worcester http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/worcester/143/
- Ice skating http://www.icequest.co.uk
- Laser Quest http://www.icequest.co.uk/laser-quest
- Bowling http://www.bowlxtreme.co.uk
- Soft Play http://www.worcesterindoorplay.co.uk http://justplayuk.weebly.com/index.html
- Swimming Pools http://www.placesforpeopleleisure.org/centres/wyre-forest-glades-leisure-centre https://www.freedom-leisure.co.uk/centres/worcester-swimming-pool/worcester-news/new-perdiswell-new-you!/
- Eastnor Pottery http://eastnorpottery.co.uk/
- The local pub is a lovely 30 minute stroll across the fields.
- There is a local fish and chip van that visits all the local villages, and during the summer visits the campsite on a Friday night around 8pm.
- A local dairy farm has an authentic Thai Restaurant and takeaway open Wednesday to Saturday. The menu is available online chimdoo.co.uk and they will deliver to your tent ready for your arrival.