At Canvas and Clover we try to provide great facilities.
There is a shower block with three male and three female rooms. Each room has its own shower, toilet and sink for your own comfort and privacy. There is a hairdryer and plug for your straighteners!
There is a custom made wooden shelter in the field, which has benches for you to enjoy a meal and a drink if it’s raining. There are also toys for children to play with, table tennis, and table football.
The field is 5 acres and has plenty of space for game of football, a bug hotel ‘Bugingham Palace’, a natural grass area, and a small wood with a fairy door trail in.
We also have a small shop, open at certain times of the day selling charcoal, firelighters, marshmallows, and commonly used items you may have forgotten.
- Shower block with individual cubicles.
- Washing up area
- Fire pit with free starter pack of wood
- Breakfast baskets available with locally sourced ingredients
- Tables in the wood with solar chandeliers
- Bug hotel
- Covered area with table and chairs for a family get together
- Play equipment for kids including giant jenga and boules
- Small wood with picnic benches and a fairy trail
- Books to borrow
- Explorer kits
- Herb garden
- Car park away from the tents (one car per tent, extra cars £5 per stay)
- Farm tour(if workload allows)
Activities on site:
There are a number of activities that can be enjoyed on site:
We work with local mobile beauty therapist Georgina MacPherson who can provide a number of treatments in your tent. Why not have an Indian head massage or a pedicure whilst your better half is in charge of the barbecue. To book a treatment contact Georgina at www.patreeshasbeautytherapy.co.uk, or on 07754084778.
Pampered ponies (www.pamperedponies.co.uk) offer farm yard lead rein hacks and groom and ride packages on the farm. They also have a horse and carriage that can fit up to four people and can arrange rides around the farm or the local area. Contact Emily on 07811 466709 for details.